TRA Solar Mounting Rail
$42.00 – $79.50
After many requests from installers and customers, TRA has responded and designed a new wire management system – the Solar Rail Plus. We know that many clients are concerned about the aesthetic and the overall safety of racking systems. The Solar Rail Plus design includes a unique wire management placed within the rail system which is easier than ever to install.
The Solar Rail Plus still has the same features and benefits you have come to know and love from the Solar Power Rail, but includes new features:
- Integrated Wire Management System
- Pre-cut Lengths Available in 10’3”, 14′, and 20’6”
- Black Anodized Finish (6005A-T6 Aluminum / 6005A-T5 Aluminum)
- Aluminum Mill Finish (6005A-T6 Aluminum / 6005A-T5 Aluminum)
While the new Solar Rail Plus improves the aesthetic design and overall safety of solar racking, the new features will also help improve the speed of installations and enhance your overall experience with most module systems.
TRA Snow & Sun Solar Products address solar energy needs as an integral part of a well-designed solar system. The Solar Mount Systems are tested & engineered from the fail point of the entire system, not just our products.
Solar Mounting Rails support PV modules. Use at least two per row of modules. Aluminum extrusion, available in mill finish and black anodized. Purchase individually or comes in our DIY complete kits.
Part Number: 74030801
Material: 6005A-T6 Aluminum / 6005A-T5 Aluminum
Finishes: Mill Finish or Black Anodized
Standard length: 10’
Available Lengths: 2’through 20’ in 2 ft increments
- Sliding Block
- Cross Connector
- Socket Head Cap Screw
- End Cap
- Rail Connector Fixed and Flexible
- All Mid and End Clamps (including glass panel clamps)
- All TRA Snow and Sun Flush Mount Systems, Elevated Systems, Ballasted Systems, Ground Mount Systems, Awning Systems
Compatible Solar Modules: All major brands
Warranty: 25 Years