SolarEdge Zigbee Interface SE1000-ZB05-SLV-NA:
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to an internet router
- Installs within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Antenna external to inverter for wider range
- Communication to internet via Ethernet
- The home gateway supports up to 15 SolarEdge devices (e.g. inverters) on the wireless network
The SolarEdge home gateway kit uses the ZigBee network to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet through the homeowner’s router.
The home gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters. Going wireless simplifies the installation greatly by eliminating the need to install a hardwire cable to the inverter – no more squeezing into crawlspaces or navigating cramped attics and no more drilling through walls.