Two Ways To Add Solar To Your Home
There are a lot of things that separate Solar Wholesale from all the other different solar companies on the market. There are two ways most people can add solar to their home.
The Traditional Route of Solar Energy
The first is to go the traditional route which is to have a salesman come out to your home and quote you for all retail cost of the equipment and the inflated cost of having someone install solar to your home.
The Solar Wholesale Way To Get Solar Energy
The second route is to work with solar wholesale to get discounted wholesale rates on all the equipment, tools and material you need in one of our DIY Solar Kits. Along with everything you need we work with you hand in hand to walk you through the DIY process to help you get the plan set, instructions and help you need to install your own solar. Helping you save thousands of dollars in the process.
What comes In A DIY Solar Energy Kit?
- High Efficiency Solar Panels
- Racking & Mounting System To Add It To Your Roof
- Solar Inverters
- All Wires, tools and equipment need to install
- Complete custom Plan set for your house
- Easy to use installation plans
- Personal walk through of the permitting process
- All the support you need to take the guess work out of adding solar to your home so you can start taking advantage of the many benefits of going solar.